See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Party for 160 (Wedding Vow Renewal)
Cindi
03/04/17
Hi Ellen!

I have been asked to help with a wedding vow renewal party. Football has been a big part of their lives together and they want to have what would make you think of as a SuperBowl Party.

They have given me the different dishes they want (and will not budge) and I can't start to figure out how much of each to make. There are so many choices! I have tried and tried to get them to lessen the choices, but they want it all!! Each one of the choices has some significant/sentimental meaning to them....

They want cocktail wieners in bbq sauce, meatballs in marinara sauce, pulled pork sliders, sausage cheese balls, popcorn chicken, a cheese ball shaped like a football, chicken/bacon bites, cheese-steak dip with pretzels, tortilla chips with nacho cheese and salsa, chicken wings, veggie tray and fruit tray....And they will have 6 pizzas delivered.
They will have canned soft drinks and bottled water....
Please help!!

ellen
03/05/17
It matters for quantities what time the party starts, how long it lasts and age of the crowd. It is an ok menu. please send more info.

cocktail wieners in bbq sauce,
meatballs in marinara sauce,
pulled pork sliders,
sausage cheese balls,
popcorn chicken,
a cheese ball shaped like a football,
chicken/bacon bites,
cheese-steak dip with pretzels,
tortilla chips with nacho cheese and salsa,
chicken wings,
veggie tray and
fruit tray....And they will have 6 pizzas delivered.

ellen
03/05/17
Need start time of party, length of party, type of crowd. Please send more info.
Cindi
03/11/17
The party starts at 3:30. It will last for 1 1/2 hours. The majority of the people are adults with the rest being kids and teens.
Cindi
03/11/17
Just found out 120 are adults.
ellen
03/13/17
This would be plenty for you!

cocktail wieners in bbq sauce, 12 pounds, 4 quarts sauce
meatballs in marinara sauce, 12 pounds, 4 quarts sauce
pulled pork sliders, 1 per person, 12 per pound
sausage cheese balls, 2 each
popcorn chicken, 1 pound per 10
a cheese ball shaped like a football, 10 pounds= 2 balls
chicken/bacon bites, 2 each
cheese-steak dip with pretzels, 9 pounds pretzel, 8 pints dip
tortilla chips with nacho cheese and salsa, 12 pounds chips, 3 #10 cans cheese (hold last one back), 2 gallons salsa
chicken wings, 2 each

veggie tray
fruit tray use both per this site, about 1 pound each per 10

Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)