Burning Smell throughout House
I used my roating oven for the first time at Christmas. Turkey was delicious but the house smelled with a burnt smell for ages. Is this because I rubbed the turkey with butter? Should there be a smell....should I rub the outside with butter or use olive oil instead...what is the answer to my problem...
Audrey, the instructions for these require you to put it outside and turn it on for an hour before using it to cook anything, to burn off the factory oils and so forth that are in the wiring. It is not the food- it was the oven- and it is taken car of the second time.