Cooks Reach Out

Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
2:00 wedding
Donna
09/30/10
My daughter is getting married November 27 and i am planning her reception for approx 150 people. I am cooking spaghetti and using store bought sauce and cooking ground beef on the side for those who want meet. We are also cooking chicken tenders. Having a fruit tray, veggie tray, chips and dip, tea, water and punch. How much of each would i need for 150 people. Thanks.
ellen
09/30/10
Donna, this is a DIY site, which means you use the tables, post your estimate and then I will check it for you.

A 2 pm wedding means people will not be too hungry, you can use the tables without adding any fudge factor.

I would plan 2 1/2 times the amounts for the spaghetti dinner for 50-60 at the bottom of the spaghetti page; 1 pound raw tenders for each 4 people; all the other items are on the plan for 100 page, fruit tray page, the veggie tray page and the beverage planning page.

If you want to post an estimate, I will check it for you.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design