See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Appetizers for about 25 people at 7 PM
Dee
03/10/14
Ellen,

Could you possibly help us with this? My two sisters and I are throwing a small party for for my mom's 75th B-day (50's-60 theme party) with about 26 people (about 20 women and 6 men).
START TIME:7 PM.
FOOD: Hors d'oeuvre -- Shrimp and Veggie tray, Chicken Tenders and Fruit tray, Fried Ravioli and a Monte Cristo type sandwhich (Ham and Cheese on mini buns that you put a glaze over and bake for 20 minutes), and possibly a cheese platter, some chips and dip, nuts, candy in dishes throughout the house.

DRINKS: Boxes of wine (a white and red), a vodka type punch, beer, water, soda.

DESSERT: Cake and coffee.

Any help/input you can provide on the food and drinks would be very much appreciated such as amounts and if it seems sufficient for the 7 PM hour, and our selection of foods ~ Thank you so much, Dee

ellen
03/10/14
Pleasant menu. Count this as 25 or 1/4 of 100.

Shrimp and Veggie tray, 4 pounds shrimp, 1 quart cocktail sauce, 2 1/2 pounds veggies
Chicken Tenders and Fruit tray, 2 tenders each. See fruit tray page for fruit for 25.
Fried Ravioli- 3 per person
Monte Cristo type sandwich (Ham and Cheese on mini buns that you put a glaze over and bake for 20 minutes), tough call- at least 25- you could make more, and any leftovers, make into a wonderful breakfast casserole.

cheese platter,2 pounds cheese, 1-2 pounds crackers
chips, 1 1/2 pounds
dip, 1 1/2 pints
nuts, 1 1/2 pounds
candy, 1 pound mints

If that suits, make a donation, maybe a dime per person, to support this site. Thanks.

Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)