See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Graduation Party
Victoria
07/07/13
I am having a graduation party for 80-90 people in a few weeks. Due to some last minute changes by the family member that's throwing it for me, I'm concerned about the food. I think that there should be a variety and that there should be more than enough. It is my worst nightmare to run out.

1 full tray of mac and cheese
1 full tray of penne a la vodka
1 full tray of eggplant parm
1 full tray of sausage and peppers
1 full tray of meatballs
1 full tray of chicken tenders
1 full tray of sesame chicken
1 half tray of potato salad
1 half tray of coleslaw

We would also like to have italian and american heroes. Not sure how many to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ellen
07/07/13
Victoria, you need to tell me, are these the full size, 2 inch deep standard catering pans? Each of those serves only about 25, so you are short on pasta and eggplant (which some meat eaters will take as a sidedish) and very short on salads. You actually have almost enough meats without the sandwiches. Write back.
Victoria
07/07/13
I think that it will actually be two half trays rather than a whole since it's easier to carry which are still 2 inches deep.

The family member throwing the party for me feels that I have over planned so it is super stressful right now.

How many trays of pasta should there be? How many heroes? I don't know how many to order.

Victoria
07/07/13
Standard size half trays I will be using
Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)