See a letter from Ellen about the donation campaign. Your help matters!

Cook Talk

Condiment Info Needed
Barb
06/12/12
Back again, thanks for all the help with my daughters wedding in May. Wedding was for 300, had plenty of food, it was buffet style-very little left over it was perfect. Thank you again.
But now I am moving on to my son's grad party this weekend. I am looking for the condiment options and amounts for pulled pork, hamburgers and hotdogs for 125 people. It is from 5 to 9 this coming sunday. I have looked but can't find it on your site. Please tell me where it is, please, Thank you again.
Barb
06/12/12
Opps, One more question. I wanted to do a iced coffee, do you have a recipe for how to do this. Thanks again.
ellen
06/12/12
Look on the sandwich page, condiments are in the quantity table.

For iced coffee, just make it double strength.

If the site has saved you money or trouble, please consider a donation to keep it available.

Barb
06/13/12
Please check over the amounts and tell me what you think. It is sunday evening from 5 to 9:30. There will be between 125 and 150 people about two thirds will be adults. The are hearty eaters.
75 Hotdogs
40 lbs Hamburger(@3 hamburgers for each lb)
about 120 hambugers
12 lbs of Pulled Pork (weight after cooking)
75 hotdog buns
200 buns for hamburgers & pulled pork
Condiments:ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, bar-b-que sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion

Pasta salad - 8 lbs dry (made with lots of veggie, salami and cheese)
Baked Beans - 4 #10 cans (will this fit in 1 roaster or will I need 2)
Corn on the Cob Roasted on the grill(the park has 2 six foot long grills for our use.)
dipped in melted butter,
Large veggie tray with brocc, cauliflower, cuckcombers, carrots, grape tomatos, w/ranch dip
Chips,

Dessert- No decorated cake-
180 cupcakes - 5 diff kinds
8 differant cookies & bars (being brought by other people)

It will be hot that day so i wanted to keep the sides simple and stay away from anything mayo based. What do you think about the amounts and do I have enough of variety but keeping it simple Thank you always for your help.

Barb
06/13/12
I have ordered 200 ears of corn for the grill.
ellen
06/13/12
This is looking pretty good! I would probably double the pork. I would do at least 6 cans of beans, which will JUST BARELY fit into one roaster.

Chips, 1 pound per 10, about 3 cups dip per pound

Ashley O
02/10/13
I would am having a BBQ of Hot Dogs and Hamburgers next weekend for 100 people. I have searched many sites, this one being the absolute best so far, to find out quantities of food to purchase. But, I have not seen how many onions,tomatoes,lettuce to buy for the hamburgers or the amount of ketchup, mustard and relish. Please let me know what you think. Thank you
ellen
02/10/13
Look on the sandwich page- full info!
ellen
02/10/13
By the way, if the site is useful to you, consider a donation to support the site!
Re:
Name:
E-Mail: (optional)