Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
need help please (2)
minnie
01/07/12
Hi,
Can you tell me how i can email you my recipes so i can get your advise on them. most are for normal size(like 2/4 or 6/8 servings) and after reading some post on here is says dont just add on when figuring and thats what i have done and im trying to figure out cost peer plate and think all my work so far is wrong. Thanks in advance
ellen
01/07/12
Hi, Minnie,

I saw your other post.

The best way to do large recipes, is to use food service size recipes and just adapt your spices, seasonings and add-ins to your taste.

If you are trying to set up a business, you need to post on the pro boards:

chef2chef.com
cheftalk.com

If you are doing a one time event for your church, school or camp, you can email me at the contact link at the bottom of the page and I will see what I can do for you.

ellen
01/07/12
I took off the recipe posts because they have your email address and you will be swamped with spam if they stay up.
minnie
01/07/12
Thanks so much, it is just a one time deal, no buisness. Thanks for removing my email. I will email you soon.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design