Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
URGENT HELP for Holiday Luncheon!
Antonella
11/02/11
PLEASE HELP!

My boss is leaving for vacation and I am in charge of hosting the Holiday Luncheon for the company.

I need to know how many different type of dishes I need to feed 60-80 people from appetizers all the way to desserts so that I can see how much food will feed the employees. This will help me predict how many appetizers, entrees and desserts you may need.

PLEASE HELP! I have no experience on these sort of situations, I just got hired in August and this is my chance to prove myself. I'm freaking out!

ellen
11/03/11
Is this a potluck and you are tryi9ng to make a signup sheet? What are you responsible for? Meats, dishes, etc.? What is a closer count? If you plan for 60 and have 80, it is a disaster, if you plan for 80 and have 60, there are a lot of leftoveres. Is it for an hour at lunch or the end of a half day with people going home after. All these things affect planning. Take some deep breaths and write back with more info, please.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design