That is quite a party. Here are a few options.
Recipe Submitted by Melanie Weiss.
"Cosmopolitans are my favorite and so is this punch." Makes 1 gallon.
8 cups of cold cranberry juice
1 cup cold orange juice
2 cups cold citron vodka
1/2 cup cold Triple Sec
1 sliced lemon
1 sliced lime
1 cup frozen cranberries (skip for fountain)
1 bottle cold ginger ale
Mix together the cranberry juice, orange juice, vodka, Triple Sec, lemon, lime, and cranberries. Keep cold. Before serving add the ginger ale.
Cosmo Punch II
Makes about 2 gallons
* 2 64-ounce bottles of cranberry-lime juice shopping list
* 12-ounce can of frozen limeade concentrate shopping list
* 2 cups water
* 1.75-liter bottle of vodka
* 750-milliliter bottle of triple sec shopping list
* 2 cups water
* 2-liter bottle lemon-lime soda shopping list
How to make it
* The night before serving punch, mix 2 cups cranberry-lime juice, half of the limeade concentrate and 2 cups water. Pour into a mold and freeze. For a fountain, you omit this step, but make sure EVERYTHING including the juice and soda is very cold before going into the fountain
* To make the punch, mix the remaining cranberry-lime juice, the vodka, triple sec, limeade concentrate and 2 cups water.
* Using funnel, pour in cranberry and vodka bottles and refrigerate until well chilled, eight hours or overnight.
* To serve, pour chilled punch in punch bowl. Top off with a few inches of soda; stir and add ice ring.
Simple Cosmopolitan Punch Recipe
This is the strongest, dilute by adding 2 liters gingeralle
3 cups vodka, I prefer an orange/cirtus vodka such as Absolut Mandarin
1 1/2 cups Cointreau
1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup water
Mix and chill your punch in the refrigerator several hours before you will need it. When you're ready, just ladle in to your glassware and garnish with a lime.