Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
For Donation Sheet
Anne
01/12/11
Ellen,
When I Hand Out My Letters For Donations I Put @ The Top Of Page The Amount Of People ,But I am Wondering Should I Put The Amount I Am Looking For?
Thank You
ellen
01/12/11
Anne, what is this donation sheet for? Potluck? Food bank? Write back.
Anne
01/13/11
For donations to defray the cost.Like a fact sheet on how much I need to do the dinner.I have a letter head I wrote up and I did a donation sheet on what I was looking for in donation rather than money from different places.
ellen
01/14/11
Anne, what kind of event is this? Why are you having it? Is it a fund raiser, a party in your home, a church supper, or what? What are the donations for, for the cost of the dinner, or some other reason? I am still not clear on this.
ANNE
01/14/11
as i wrote to you it is a fundraiser dinner.
donations are to defray the cost of what i have to buy,i wrote up a letterhead about the dinner ;then i made a donation sheet on what i need to make the dinner.it is to help our major theatre get hearing aides for the theatre.i am in a international club
ellen
01/15/11
OK. So you are asking people to either bring money or food/supplies. Definitely OK to put the different choices on the list, amount of money, different choices of food.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design