Ellen's Kitchen HomePage

Keep Ellen Cooking!
Support New Pages!

Search this site

New pages - Check it out

A dash of spirit

The recipe box

Clear Light Cookery

Get out the big pots

Facts and FAQs


Kitchen Gardens

Resources and Reviews

Cooks Reach Out

Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

Heat diffuser to use on electric cooktop
I have been given a terra cotta soup pot. The directions that came with it say a heat diffuser should be used if cooking on an American cooktop. Where can I find such a diffuser; in my online search, all I can find are diffusers for gas burners.
You cannot use a diffuser on a smooth top, but you can use the gas diffuser on an electric coil.
What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design