Cooks Reach Out

Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
Carbon steel knives
Maurice Hubert
12/04/08
I have just ben led to your site and picked up some bits about carbon steel knives from back in 2003. I too have become disenchanted with high price amazing german knives I have a set of Zwillings that I would be happy to part with. So in a quest to find just a Carbon steel Carver "old Fashioned" I have sort help from the area around Sheffielsd England and alocal freind. eventually I he put me in touch with aguy that makes Knives and for a mdest exchange of currency he is shipping me a carbon steel carving knife , just like mother used. I do not know if this third party contact can make or get any more but once I have tried it I will post a result and if anyone is iterested I will see if any more can be purchased.
ellen
12/04/08
Hi, Maurice,

Good luck. I don't encourage selling via these boards, as a reader got cheated once- I do suggest you sell via EBay or another reliable online auction site, and you may pat an announcement here.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design