Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
chicken marsala for 100 people
Star
11/17/08
Ellen,
I've been asked to make Chicken marsala for 100 people for a wedding reception at 4 p.m. How much do I need chicken, etc do I need? Also, do you have a recipe for 100 people.
Thanks.
Star
11/17/08
Ellen,
I've been asked to make Chicken marsala for 100 people for a 4 p.m. wedding reception. How much chicken, etc do I need for this. Also, do you have a recipe for this large amount.
ellen
11/17/08
See the dijon wedding chicken recipe on big pots as a guide for help with the amounts. You might make a sample of this recipe for the couple, it is VERY good.
4PM reception means people will not be starving- so 4 ounces ready to eat is a good portion.
irene
01/08/10
I need a recipe to make Chicken Marsala for 100 people.
ellen
01/08/10
You need a recipe with 36 pounds or a little more of boneless skinless chicken breast. Check out the various recipes on this site:

www.chickenmarsala.net/

ellen
01/08/10
By the way, using Marsala alone will result in
a very sweet sauce. By “tempering” the wine, adding a small amount of a dry white wine, you take the edge off of the sweetness but still maintain the flavor of the Marsala.
fernando
02/21/10
need to make chicken marsala for 100 plus guest
ellen
02/21/10
Fernando, see the quantity discussion, tips, and link recommended above, then write back if you have further questions.
derrick
04/14/10
chicken marsala for 120 people
i am having a huge gathering and i need to know what do i need to make chicken marsala for 120 people
ellen
04/16/10
Derrick, read the notes above and follow the recommended links.
garry rice
05/07/10
I need a recipe for chicken marsala to feed 100 people
ellen
05/08/10
Garry, read the notes above and follow the recommended links.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

© Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design