Cooks Reach Out

Cook's Chat Forum

Learn How to Choose Web Hosting

Labyrinth Readers Society

ELLEN'S KITCHEN
walking tacos for 150-200
Jill
06/16/08
Hi I was wondering how much meat I should have on hand for 150-200 walking tacos? We are doing a fund raiser and getting the meat soon :)
Thanks
ellen
06/16/08
See the escape from the trash bag taco salad for 20-25, multiply by the number you decide you need.

ellenskitchen.com/bigpots/plan/texmex1.html

Jill
06/16/08
Thanks so much!!
Barb
01/11/09
Need to make about 100 walking tacos for
a fund raiser. Need to know how much meat,
lettuce, tomatoe, onion and cheese will will
need.
ellen
01/11/09
same link as above- assume it makes 25, multiply times 4- I assume you will be omitting the beans.
Deb
04/29/09
can I get an estimate on the price for trash bag walking tacos?
ellen
04/29/09
Deb, you just take the recipe, multiply it to the size group and go to the store and price it. A caterer charges $8-10 per person to cater a taco salad with no dessert.
craig
05/27/10
How much meat, lettuce,tomato,onion,cheese for small individual frito bags... thanks
ellen
05/27/10
Craig, use the recipe link above to do 25- skip the beans-
staci
03/30/11
I am having a walking taco fundraiser. How much would I charge for just a small bag?
ellen
03/30/11
Staci, that depends on what toppings you select and whether you use brand name corn chips. The usual for this is 2-3 times the cost of the food.

What's New? Check Out the New Pages Page

Click Ellen's Kitchen Updates to request updates, suggest new topics or report a broken link, comment, or question. Put "updates" in the subject line if you are requesting updates. PLEASE send questions separately from update requests.

Copyright 1998-2012 -- All rights reserved --

This site maintained by Galaxy Website Design